Textura Dark By tExTuReMaTtIc

Pack Texturas, espero que les sirva.

Comentarios del autor:
4 Image Resource Pack.

Images are 3888 x 2592 @ 72dpi.

Basically 4 darkroom style textures, all the same (don't whine that you've downloaded a 20MB file for nothing after downloading, you've been warned! :D), all blended in different ways from the same set of images to give a different feel to each.

Toodles.

UPDATED RESOURCE USAGE RULES - JUNE 2008

READ. REMEMBER. ADHERE.

Use my images (ONLY THOSE IN THE RESOURCE GALLERY) on prints sold via dA ONLY. ALL Prints MUST be verified by me before submission due to several people taking the piss and modifying these as abstract digital art then selling basically the same image.

ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL USAGE OUTSIDE DeviantArt.

You do NOT have to contact me prior to using my resources if it is for DeviantArt use only.

You do NOT have to tell me you've used my resources UNLESS you intend to submit as a print on DeviantArt.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD MY RESOURCES BE DISPLAYED OR OFFERED FOR FREE OR PROFIT ON ANY OTHER STOCK OR PERSONAL SITE.

I will allow my resources for use as MySpace backgrounds on a personal and individual basis, however, this agreement does NOT extend to sites distributing custom MySpace backgrounds or any other site themes for that matter. You may also adapt them as desktop backgrounds for personal use but again, NO distribution.


DESCARGA

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario