Cinema 4d: Colored Materials by tonare

Pack de C4D , espero que les sirvan.
Artist's Comments
Hola,

I just thought I would give out a couple of my materials that were used in the renders above that I made for c4d. I've had a lot of people ask me how I do the colors on my shapes, so since I don't have a lot of time to do a tutorial, I'll just give a couple of them out so anyone who wants to dissect it can see how it's made.

Lighting is key to any scene as with this type of material, and a little tip is to add some objects such as planes/cubes that are outside the view and give them a luminance material so you get nice reflections on the shapes in the view.

Also if you want blurred or slightly blurred reflections, bump up the dispersion to whatever you want in the reflections channel( in these images I used 2, but the render times go up dramatically the higher number you use).


One last note, if you want to change the colors go to the color channel and click on fresnel and mess with the gradient. ;)

Anyways, do what you wish with them and and drop me a link if you want so I can check out what you made, and have fun!

Let me know if you have any questions.

textoalternativo


DESCARGA

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario